emerging shapes in drawing processes that extend beyond the Impression of Music series.

Following on from the Impression of Music Experiments I found that the drawings that I did not necessarily need to use music specifically to engage new physical actions, the time limit that the music offers is too constraining for me to really explore the development of the drawing processes in the way that I want to.

Could these drawings be considered as temporal agencies?

in response to the thoughts of not necessarily needing music to guide the unfolding of the drawing process, instead allow the drawing to inform itself, allowing myself to instinctively responding to the events unfolding, not aiming for an outcome, instead seeing whats there and following it as it develops, being in the drawing and in the moment.


















Comments

Popular Posts